Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hpv Colposcopy


Hpv Colposcopy
I understand how you feel. After a year and a half ago I went through the same thing. I had a colposcopy and frightened. The nurse gave me ibuprofen after the procedure. I felt that I had menstrual cramps, and it was bitten to sit for a few hours. With it and established procedures to resolve vinegar on the cervix to see abnormal cells. They usually biopsy abnormal cells to see whether cancerous. You have cells taken from 2 areas of my cervix and returned as mild dysplasia, which undestood I am fine / pre-cancerous. The doctor explained it to me, such as transitional cell and non-formal, which can be anything, or it can lead to cancer. Watching nipple (6 months later) came back normal and so did the nipple I had about 5 months. As far as the LEEP, which is whether some cancer cells are ... I think. It takes some of the cones to get out of the cervix to remove the distortions.
The doctor told me my body would fight the human papilloma virus in a similar way it is fighting the flu. My immune system will suppress it. I did some reading and found that vegetables may help as well as exercise. I was going to try anything I could. I did increase my exercise and my vegetables. I did not try vitamin supplements, so I'm not sure if they will work.
I too was so confused about everything. I discovered about a year ago on the HPV pay big screen television. My doctor did not even know that much about it. I had to tell her I found a lot of my information on the Centers for Disease Control Web site, and said she would have to check it out. I hope to be able to answer some of your own.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Info! With many of the advanced models of digital video colposcopes, there will be unexampled suspension systems that are adjustable for user amenities.

    Video Colposcope | Fetal Monitor | Office Hysteroscopy

    ReplyDelete